Total Pageviews

Friday, August 5, 2011

Beautiful and exciting new day

The alarm clock rings and the dream is over...................

       Every day I wake up in the morning with that sweet sensation of haven´t gotten enough sleep, I struggle for at least forty five minutes before I finally make it out of bed, then without having enough direction I start with the heavy duty of daily routine and all the tasks that it involves, which are necessary to have a life, but at the same time take time and energy from my mind and body. 

Well this is my first post, I wish you like it, any comments are welcome:

Bye

5 comments:

Maeva said...

Well, seems like everybody struggles with the same. Starting a new day without having enough speep is kinda stressing, but what really matters is being alive and see a new day. Nice post though.

LalenyaCBA said...

I wonder how old I am, but I believe that you are as old as you feel, it influences the way your up bringing was, the environment and social surroundings.

leonardo said...

Yeah, you can be a child in the body of an adult, that reminds me a movie performed by Tom Hanks, it´s a classic from the 80´s, when a 11 year old kid makes a wish to become an adult and the very next day, after his wish, he wakes up in the body of a 30 year old man and since then he realizes that being an adult was not what he expected.

teacher said...

That is because people just follow what society imposes. Learn to discover life for what it is. When you wake up ask yourself if that's really what you want to do if not change your life around. Discover new venues!!!!!

MY TEACHING ENGLISH SITE said...

I completely agree with you Leo! I sometimes feel like I don't really wanna wake up because I feel sooooo tired, lazy and seldom scared of the day's duties and obstacles. But you know what friend? I have learned that obstacles don't make our lives easier, but the make it better. We definetely have to learn how to live and deal with them, because they're part of our lives! Think about this: How would life be if there were no obstacles? Have u ever thought about that? Life wouldn't be exciting, interesting and challeging... Don't u think?